Mobile Market FAQs
- What is www.wirelessairtime.com?
- Blackhawk Network is The Kroger Co. Family of Stores approved partner for online airtime refill. Blackhawk Network provides the refill cards in The Kroger Co. Family of stores and operates the site on behalf of The Kroger Co. Family of Stores.
- What countries can I refill my mobile phone from?
- You can refill your mobile phone from any country that allows access to the www.wirelessairtime.com site. However, the site only accepts transactions in U.S. dollars and only allows refills on prepaid phone numbers in the U.S. dialing plan.
- How quickly will refill minutes be available on my phone?
- Upon purchase confirmation, your phone will automatically be refilled within a few minutes for the following carriers: AT&T, i-wireless, NET10, T-Mobile, Tracfone, and Verizon.
- What if my wireless carrier is not listed...can I still refill my phone?
- Although you cannot refill your phone unless your carrier is listed on our website, we are always adding new carriers to our service. If your carrier is not listed, be sure to check back from time to time.
- Can I refill my friend’s or family’s phone(s)?
- Yes, you can refill as many phones as you want, as long as you know the recipient’s phone number and carrier.
- Add the phone number.
- Select the carrier.
- Select the dollar value, click Refill and the funds will be added to the provided phone.
- Can I refill someone else’s account as a gift?
- Yes, please look at “Can I Refill my friend’s or family’s phone(s)?” question for directions on how to provide a refill gift. You will need to determine your own way of informing the recipient of your generous gift.
- How much does it cost?
- You select the amount you want to refill, and funds will be added to your phone. Before you pay, you can review details of the total amount due and any other charges.
- Can I get a receipt for an online refill purchases?
- After your transaction is complete, the confirmation receipt will be displayed at the end of the purchase. You can print this page to use as a receipt. You can also login to your account and view receipts in your transaction history for any of the Refill purchases from our application.
- What payment type can I use for online purchases?
- Currently you can use Visa and MasterCard credit, debit and gift cards.
- Can you purchase Refills as a guest?
- Yes, you can refill as a guest. You will not need to create an account, but you will need to provide the required information to complete the purchase.
- Can I set up an automatic credit card payment?
- Yes, we offer Auto Refill, an automatic credit card payment option to refill your account. With Auto Refill, you can subscribe for monthly payments. To subscribe for Auto Refill, you must first set up an online account at www.wirelessairtime.com, select or add the phone number you want to Auto Refill, and then follow the instructions for setting up an Auto Refill payment subscription.
Create an Account
- How do I create an account at www.wirelessairtime.com?
- Just click “Create Account” in the header of any page on www.wirelessairtime.com to setup an account. You will need to create an account, even if you already have an account with The Kroger Co. Family of stores. Please note: This will not log you into your Kroger Co. Family of Stores account.
- Why do I have to agree to Terms and Conditions?
- This is part of our policy to protect your privacy and security.
- Is my account information safe?
- What are the Terms & Conditions?
- Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions.
- What should I do if I see unauthorized charges on my card from www.wirelessairtime.com?
- www.wirelessairtime.com does not store your credit card information. If you see unauthorized charges that refer to www.wirelessairtime.com, you should contact your bank immediately as your card may have been compromised.
- How do I add a phone(s) to my account?
- On your “Summary” page, scroll to the bottom. Insert your mobile phone number and select your carrier, then click add phone.
- What are stored phones?
- The stored phones are phones that you have added to your account. Once you create an account, you can store the phones that you refill frequently. Your transaction summary will store your latest purchase details. You can reuse a past transaction again for quick and easy refill.
- How do I view my online order receipts?
- You can login to your account and view receipts in transaction history for any of your Refill purchases from our application by selecting the “View Receipt” link on the corresponding transaction.
- What can I do if I sent the Refill to the wrong number by accident?
- All transactions are final. Once the Refill is sent to a phone number, it is available for use immediately. As a result, the Refill cannot be refunded or removed from the phone.
- Can I get a refund for the remaining money I had on my lost or stolen phone?
- There are no refunds on Refill purchases or minutes. Please contact your carrier.
- Will tax apply to my purchase of Refill?
- Yes, the tax rate is based on the billing address provided.
- What if my transaction did not go through?
- If your transaction did not go through it may be due to the payment information provided, such as changes to the cardholder’s address, a new card number, not enough funds in the account, the card being flagged as fraudulent or stolen, or the card being expired. Please contact your bank if any of these options sound possible. If not, please send us an email including your name, phone number, carrier, email address, and billing address to Customer Service.
Schedule or cancel Auto Refill
- Schedule Auto Refill
- Log in with your account at www.wirelessairtime.com and select Phones at the top of the page.
- On the Phone Summary page, click on the schedule link for the phone you want to set up for Auto Refill.
- Select the amount you would like to Auto Refill with each month. Then click the Buy button.
- Schedule the date when you want your Auto Refill to occur. Then click the Continue button.
- Add a payment method:
- If you already have a debit or credit card set up and wish to use that form of payment, just select the Use existing card button and select the payment from the drop down menu and click Continue.
- If you wish to add a new credit or debit card, just select the Add another card button. Provide required information and click Continue.
- On the next page please confirm the presented information is accurate and the selected options do not require any changes. If correct, click Submit.
- Auto Refill is now scheduled.
- Can I top up my phone based on my service day plans?
Yes, when you schedule your Autorefill, you can choose the frequency e.g, 30, 45, 60 or 90 to schedule your top up.
- Cancel Auto Refill
If you need to cancel Auto Refill follow the steps below:
- Log in with your account at www.wirelessairtime.com.
- Click on the cancel link under Auto Refill column for the phone you want to cancel.
- A confirmation message will be displayed. Please confirm your selected action.
- Auto Refill is now cancelled.
- How can I change my email address associated with www.wirelessairtime.com?
- Visit www.wirelessairtime.com and select the “Sign In” link at the top of the page. Sign in with your user name and password to your account and click on the “Profile” link and provide the new email address under the “Change Email Address” header and click “Update”. You will receive an email confirmation of the email address change.
- How do I change my password?
- Visit www.wirelessairtime.com and select the “Sign In” link at the top of the page. Sign in with your user name and password to your account and click on the “Profile” link and provide your current and new passwords under the “Change Password” header and click “Update”. You will receive an email confirmation of password change.
- I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
- Visit www.wirelessairtime.com and select the “Sign In” link on the top of the page. Click on “Forgot Password?” and provide the required information to reset your password. You will receive an email with a temporary password. You can change your password once you are logged into your account.
- Where can I get a Shopper's Card?
- You can pick up your Shopper's Card at any of The Kroger Co. Family of Stores location or apply online.
- How can I check my Shopper's Card balance?
- Visit you local Kroger Co. Family of Store's website and select "My Account". This is different from your www.wirelessairtime.com account.
- Will I earn fuel points if I reload my phone online?
- Yes, you will earn 2X fuel points every time you refill your phone online or in-store. You can earn 4X fuel points on every refill by signing up for Auto Refill online.*
*Offer not valid in LA, MO or where prohibited by law. Visit you local Kroger Co. Family of Store's website for details.
- When will I receive the fuel points earned on my purchase?
- Your fuel points will be applied to your Kroger Co. Family of Stores account within 48-72 hours after completing your online purchase.
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- If you have any issues or additional questions please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on the Contact Us page with the following information:
- First and last name.
- Transaction date.
- Phone number.
- Carrier name.
- Email address.
- Confirmation ID (if applicable).
- Problem description.
You are using a version of a browser
that is not supported. Some features may not work correctly.
Please upgrade to a more modern browser